What You'll Need:
- an unfinished wood box (you can get this at Daiso)
- metal handle (try Paper Market)
- spray paint (Art Friend!)
- the following free downloads...
- ribbon (from your stash)
- 3" circle punch (or you could trace the top of a cup)
- 3 3/4 " white scalloped circle (cut with the Cricut)
STEP ONE: Gather all of your supplies and print off all the downloads. Cut or punch out the 3" tag and back with the scalloped circle.
STEP TWO: Spray a few coats of paint on the box.
STEP THREE: Once dry, attach the handle to the top of the box.STEP FOUR: Attach the 3" round tag to the front of the box. (We used glue dots)
STEP FIVE: Tie the instructions tag onto the handle with ribbon.STEP SIX: Fill the box with blank love notes cards.